Dear parents, on this page, you can find the extra-curricular workshops for the 1st semester of the 2023-2024 Academic Year.
The description can be viewed on this page and registration can be done by pressing the Register Here button. Registration will be open from Monday, August 7th until Wednesday, August 23th.
There are 5 categories of activities designated to your child/children year group: Early Childhood, Reception – Year 1, Year 2- Year 6, Middle School Clubs and High School University Preparatory Clubs and they will take place from Monday to Thursday between 4-5 PM.
Please note the following important aspects:
- The extra-curricular activities are running from the 4th of September 2023 to the 15th of February 2024;
- Due to exam schedules, the University Preparatory Clubs for High School will be organized on a different schedule and will start on Monday, 4th of September 2023 and end on Thursday, 18th of January;
- Each activity must have at least 8 enrolled children in order to take place;
- If the minimum number is not met, the extra-curricular activity will be discontinued;
- The group will be closed once the maximum number of children is met. (Review the description for each workshop to check the availability);
- The workshops are divided into two categories: yearly and semester-basis. Therefore, workshops like “Programming with Minecraft”, “Makerspace” and “Dance to Perform” will have a progressive curriculum and do not accept new participants during the year and there is no re-enrollment process in February.
If you need any additional information, please contact email@example.com.
Note: On October 12th, November 29th and December 20th there will be no workshops due to staff PD and public holidays.