This is an infographic that summarises the results of our parent survey conducted at the end of December 2021.
Thank you to all of the families who took the time to share their feedback with the school. The survey included questions related to the priorities of the school. The overall results represent 198 responses from parents of 250 students.
We took time to analyse all data collected and to brainstorm about possible improvements which have been also included in the Strategic Plan for this school year. The feedback gathered will help our school measure its progress toward meeting our goals and developing strategies to better serve students and the wider community moving forward.
Areas of Improvement
For the next steps we aim to work on improving:
- Community links post covid restrictions
- School-wide communication about children’s learning via Google Classroom, SeeSaw, Newsletters and additional progress statements
- the food choice and menu options
- the communication of children’s progress, skills and abilities, this will begin to be addressed through the feedback from our recent Map testing results.
- the academic rigour of our programmes through the Map testing results.
- Teaching and learning of the new SEE curriculum which begins in the second semester.
- The languages programme in Primary and Secondary which will be extended from September 2022/23.
- further the PE facilities
- Secondary communication about the outcome of summative and formative assessments in order to share the next steps in students’ learning.